Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your computer. Cookies are used to provide a better user experience on websites. For example, to recognise you from past visits, they remember settings you’ve made, or they collect statistics about the website’s use. Cookies contain only text.
Required cookies help improve user experience of the website. They also allow us to record the number of visits we receive on the website and provide us with other statistics regarding how users move around the site. For example, they record what pages you visit, how long you are on our website and which fields in a form need improvement.
For example, some cookies are used to remember that you are logged in, while others allow you to navigate the website without having to log in again. These are deleted when you leave the site or close the window.
We use the following cookies:
- Facebook pixel allows us to display relevant ads when you visit Facebook after visiting our website and contributes to an understanding of how you use our website together with Facebook.
- Google Analytics collects information about your behaviour patterns on our website. With this information, we optimise the website and our products to provide the best possible experience for both users and customers.
- DoubleClick helps us show relevant ads on other sites like VG, Dagbladet, Nettavisen, etc.
- AdForm helps us display relevant ads on other sites like VG, Dagbladet, Nettavisen etc.
- Bing ads allow us to understand and evaluate clicks on our ads, so we can improve our ad campaigns and website.
- Zopim is used to understand and evaluate how the website chat function is used.
- AppNexus is a technology platform for the purchase of programmatic advertising.
You decide whether you want to allow the storage of cookies. You can check which type of cookies are stored on your PC from your browser menu. You can also delete cookies using your browser’s menu. They will be created again the next time you log on to our or another website unless you have changed your settings to restrict this.
We have also developed a separate cookie panel (click here), which makes it easy to control the use of optional cookies.